Monday 19 January 2009

A successful weekend

The weekend wasn't too exciting. I spent some time with 'M' and my son and where possible attented to my domestic duties. I managed to meet up with a good friend on Saturday night too which was great. I still have the POI's in and last night I only woke up once in pain. Last night, after putting my son to bed, I got changed into my usual domestic uniform and got started on the following:
  • Cooked
  • Gave after dinner foot massage to 'M'
  • Made a cup of tea for 'M'
  • Washed up
  • Changed the cat's litter tray
  • Sorted the recycling and put the bins out
I don't mind cooking, and over the years, I've started to enjoy it, but I never really liked washing up, or changing the litter tray or most other domestic jobs, but these days, I have no problem doing them. My outlook has changed since putting on the CB. I view these little duties as something I am doing for 'M' so that she doesn't have to do them and the more I pamper her, the more she'll love me. (That's my theory anyway). I guess i'll find out in the long term if this is true. The only problem I have is finding the energy to do all these things as they often take me up until midnight to get these things done.

Tonight's agenda:
  • Washing up
  • Clothes washing
  • Foot and back massage for 'M'
  • Bedroom tidying
  • Ironing
Can't wait! 

'D' x

No comments:

Post a Comment