Wednesday 14 January 2009

A few days in

I've been in my CB-6000 for five days now. I'm very happy with the fit and how comfortable it is compared to my old CB-3000. I often wake up at night in some pain with an erection, but this is a small price to pay for fact that I feel like a totally different person.

Something I hadn't expected is, whenever I remember that I'm wearing it, (which is about every five minutes) it immediately makes me think of 'M' and gives me a warm feeling that I have a purpose and that purpose is to do whatever I can to make 'M' happy. I came home from work, today, put my apron on, cooked, ate then washed up and I feel fantastic. I wish I could get paid to do this all day. I have put 'M' to bed and about to milk myself for the first time in a while. I'd better get used to this and get practicing! 

Night all, 'D' x

No comments:

Post a Comment