Thursday 15 January 2009

Interesting Night

After milking myself last night with my Nexus Excel, I decided to try to fit the free CB-3000 Points of Intrigue that came with my new CB-6000. This ended up not being too difficult, I just had to make the round hole on the POI a little larger as the CB-6000's pins are oval. I decided to go safe and try the smallest points and am so glad I did. I had a very interesting night.

I fitted the POI right before I went to bed and as soon as I lay down I got an erection. Wow! I didn't expect that feeling! It was a rapidly increasing sharp pain and the more it hurt, the harder I got until I was shaking. I tried desperately to think of something to make it go away, and eventually bored myself stupid with going over network infrastructure diagrams I have been working on. I must have had about an hours sleep before the same thing happened again, as I woke up with some pain. This happened almost every hour until the morning.

I'm going to give it a few nights to see if I can train myself to handle this otherwise I'll have to take them out. Maybe i'll try the longer points just for a laugh! :|

I'm back at my desk this morning missing home and almost wishing I was at home looking after 'M' and taking care of my house duties. Tonight I will bathe and shave 'M'. Can't wait!

'D' x

No comments:

Post a Comment